BVT is proud to offer a high-quality, affordable Practical Nursing Program that is designed to fit into our student's busy lifestyles. As required by federal law, we're provided the following gainful employment information for our Undergraduate Certificate Program in Practical Nursing.
• 60 weeks, part-time evening program, which follows a high school calendar, approximately 17 months starting every August.
Students Graduating on Time
• 100% of Title IV students complete the program within 60 weeks
• $12,300 for in-district tuition and fees
• $18,300 for out of district and out-of-state tuition
• $3,200 for books and supplies
Check out our program's tuition rates for more cost information or e-mail us at email@example.com
The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Students Borrowing Money
• The typical graduate leaves with $11,595 in debt
• The typical monthly loan payment $119 per month in student loans
with a 4.45% interest rate.
Graduates Who Got Jobs
• 100% of program graduates got jobs according to the state job placement rate.
• 100% of program graduates got jobs according to the accreditor job placement rate
Program graduates are employed in the following fields: LPN/LVN (Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses)
This program meets licensure requirements in Massachusetts. The state requires students to sit for the licensure exam.
Date Created 7/1/2019, revised June/2023
These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education.