Friday, March 22nd
• Are you interested in modeling at the Mr. BVT Competition? Please see Ms. Winske or Ms. Turner in Student Services.
• There will be an informational meeting for any student in grades 9 – 11 who is interested in running for election to the Massachusetts Board of Elementary & Secondary Education Regional Student Advisory Council on Thursday, March 28th at 2:15 p.m. in the Digital Learning Commons. The meeting will provide interested students the information they will need to decide if they want to put their names on the ballot for a school-wide vote. Please see Mr. Evans if you have any questions prior to the meeting.
• Class of 2019 – Don’t forget to sell your Raffle Calendars. For every five tickets sold, you will be entered into a raffle to win two Prom Tickets or $100. Please turn in the money and ticket sales to Ms. Odell in the BRC.
• Juniors and Seniors - Prom tickets will go on sale on Monday, April 1st. Tickets are $85 and can be purchased from either Ms. MacKenzie or Ms. VanKeuren. This year's prom will be held on Saturday, May 11th at the DCU Center in Worcester.
• Students who attended the informational meeting and are interested in going on the service trip to the Be Like Brit Orphanage in Haiti need to sign-up no later than Friday, March 29th.
Quote of the Day