Tuesday, January 22nd
• GSA will meet today after school in Room 258.
• There will be a SkillsUSA chapter meeting tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. in the Three Seasons Restaurant. All are welcome to attend.
• The next Movie Club will take place on Thursday, January 24th starting around 2:45 p.m. in the Electrical Related Room. Students can take the sports late bus home. Please join Mr. Allen in 1959 Oregon as he and his friends, Gordie, Chris, Teddy, and Vern go on an adventure to find Ray Brower by watching the Steven King novel, "Stand By Me.”
• There will be a brief meeting for the Environmental/SEA Club Members on Thursday, January 24th right after school in Room 304 with Ms. Grimes. We will be discussing our field trip to Wachusett State Park this weekend and our upcoming East Hill Farm trip in June.
• Congratulations to Nick Uhlman and Aidan Luetkemeyer for winning the State Mass Auto Dealers Competition in Boston over the weekend. They will compete in the nationals in New York City in May at the International Auto show. Congratulations also to Justin Carnaroli and Ryan Johnson for winning the Jr. Level State Mass Auto Dealers Competition.
• Juniors – The SAT Prep course is full and enrollment is now closed.
• Aviation Club Members – All Yankee Candle orders are now due. The deadline is Friday, January 25th. If anyone still needs an order form and brochure, there is still time. Please bring your orders to Mr. Lehner in Room 309 ASAP.
Quote of the Day