Monday, May 20th
• The Science Department will be offering MCAS Camp extra-help sessions to Sophomores and Accelerated Freshmen in preparation for the Science MCAS Exam in June. Extra help will be offered every Tuesday and Thursday from now until the exam. Biology help will be with Ms. Linfield in Room 305, and Physics help will be with Mr. Lehner in Room 309. Please see Mr. Lehner or ask one of your science instructors if you have any questions.
• Do you like discussing current events and hot-button issues? The first meeting of the BVT Speech & Debate Club will be Thursday, May 23rd in Ms. Ledoux's room after school. We will be appointing the club's leadership team and setting topics and goals for the next year. No prior experience is required! Stop by Room 432 to see Ms. Ledoux if you have any questions.
• Any student who is interested in joining the Ultimate Frisbee team, there will be an informational meeting tomorrow immediately after school with Mr. Cox in the electronics shop, room 643.
• Students who ordered 2019 Prom pictures are reminded to pick them up in the main office before or after school only.
• Girls interested in playing basketball, there will be a meeting immediately after school on Thursday, May 23rd in the Digital Learning Commons (Media Center). There will be talk about summer league.
• There will be a meeting for all returning girl's soccer players at 2:30 on Thursday, May 23rd in room 504.
Quote of the Day