Admissions ProcessYou can obtain an application by:1. Practical Nursing Program Application (Print single sided!)2. Please click here to sign up for our Information Session.3. Stopping by our campus, applications are located in the Main Office between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.4. Contacting our Practical Nursing Program Office either via email, email@example.com or calling: 508–529–7758 x3122
Candidates for admission to the BVT Practical Nursing Program are required to submit the following along with the $125.00 application fee:
1. Handwritten application, resume, and application essay titled "What characteristics do you possess that would make you want to be a practical nurse?" The essay is carefully reviewed for content and format. Please site a source or reference to support your essay.
2. Three professional references are needed:
• An immediate supervisor (past or present).
• An employer (past or present).
• An additional reference from a co-worker, teacher, counselor, or a person with
whom you have collaborated on a project or community service. Professional
reference cannot be family or friends.
3. Satisfactory evidence of secondary school graduation or its equivalent. For example, Official High School transcript or Official GED Scores transcript.
4. Your original Birth Certificate, or a current passport. We will make a copy.
5. Payment can be made by cash, certified check, or money order at the Business Office during school business office hours (between 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) or by credit card using the Submit Payment link, which will take you to BVT's online payment center. Credit cards will NOT be accepted in the Business Office.
Please Note: Personal checks are never accepted. The application fee is non-refundable.
Applications that remain incomplete for more than 60 days will not be reviewed or included in the admission process.
Notice of Compliance
BVT's Practical Nursing Program is recognized as a GI Bill approved school. To ensure consistency and compliance with Section 103 of the Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018:
• BVT requires the veteran or other eligible beneficiary to provide a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or statement of benefit prior to the first day of classes.
• BVT requires the veteran or other eligible beneficiary to provide a written request to have their VA educational benefits certified for the semester.
• BVT requires the veteran or other eligible beneficiary to provide additional information necessary to properly certify their enrollment by the educational institution.
• BVT makes the policy concerning section 103 available to our current and potential student on our website.
• BVT will make the policy concerning section 103 available to our current and potential students on in our next PN Student Handbook.
AnnouncementPractical Nursing at BVT is currently accepting applications to our August 2021 Class
A new career is waiting for youin our Practical Nursing ProgramIf you have any questions feel free to
call us at: 508–529–7758 x3122 ore-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org