Students with a passion for learning who reside in the 13-town of Blackstone Valley Vocational Regional School District and who will have completed Grade 8 prior to enrolling, may apply. An application
may be obtained from your school guidance counselor, downloaded and printed
or by calling our Admissions Office at 508–529–7758 x3141. Private school students may obtain an application through the BVT website. NOTE: The deadline to apply for grade 9 is the First Friday in February.
Subject to the availability of openings, upperclassman, like 8th grade students looking to apply for the 9th grade, must obtain an application from their local school Guidance Counselor or on BVT's website and proceed through the admissions process in the same way. Applications for upperclassman are due April 1st.
The following time line should be kept in mind:
• October: Presentations of BVT at district schools during the school day arranged by
each sending school’s guidance department.
• November: Tours of BVT during the school day arranged by each sending school’s
guidance department. Private school students call x3020 for the private school tour
date/time or check current tour schedule.
• November: Open House 5:30 to 8:00 pm - Open to Grade 7 & 8 students and their
families for self-guided tours and informational activities throughout the building.
• First Friday in February: Application Deadline
• February: Interviews are conducted at district schools. Private school student as well
as absences are interviewed at BVT.
• March (late): Notification/acceptance letters mailed.
• April (late): Deadline to accept for those who received a letter of acceptance.
• April: Placement testing conducted for accepted students. Upperclassman application
deadline (April 1st).
• June/July: Subject to availability of openings, applications for upperclassmen
For questions please contact the Admission Office: