Transforming Education is Not Just Our TaglineTransforming education has been a part of our culture for upwards of 30 years. Ask anyone who has visited our campus, and they’ll tell you that there is something in the air. Walk through our hallways, observe our teachers and students at work, and you’ll feel the renewed energy of our collective commitment to embracing new learning models that are creating happy, healthy, and successful futures for our students.Long gone are the days of passive lectures and isolated study. Today, our learning models are centered on “integration” — the fusion of academic and career technical learning. We’re implementing “cross-curricular challenges” that require our students to apply theory learned in mathematics, language arts, science, and social studies to solve workplace/life problems encountered in their career vocational technical shops. This interactive, inquiry-based learning pairs students together for peer discussion, discovery, and instruction under the watchful eye and expert guidance of their teachers. Our students learn from and challenge one another. They experience learning that is customized, connected, amplified, and relevant.
Setting high academic standards, meeting employer expectations for highly skilled personnel, and keeping pace with rapid advancements in technology are key contributors to our success. We’re excited to be on the front line, helping to pioneer new learning models and approaches. Transforming Education is a never-ending process, so let’s all up our game!
To create a positive learning community built on respect and kindness for all that prepares our students for personal and professional success in an internationally competitive society through a fusion of rigorous vocational, technical, and academic skills.
Our Core Values
• Professionalism: Conduct ourselves with integrity and work to generate positive outcomes.
• Respect & Responsibility: Treat everyone with the respect they deserve and empower each other to create an ideal learning environment.
• Innovation & Adaptability: Develop skills that allow for lifelong learning and strive for constant improvement.
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Embrace diversity to foster personal growth and celebrate each other’s individuality and uniqueness.
• Emotional, Physical & Social Wellness: Seek opportunities that enrich our lives with shared experiences that allow us to nurture our well-being.
Our Learning Expectations
We believe that all of our students are capable of acquiring high-level vocational, technical, and academic skills regardless of background and using those skills to add positive and productive value to professional, social, and civic pursuits. Our graduates will be able to demonstrate professional behavior, utilize technology purposefully, communicate effectively in multiple modalities, and work collaboratively.Want to learn more? Visit our campus and explore the transformation for yourself.