Your Expertise Can Help Keep Our Programs ThrivingLooking to get more involved with BVT? Look no further than our General Advisory Committee. We depend on our General Advisory Committee to help us create an environment that mirrors the diverse, global workforce and encourages students to strive for success in the career of their choosing whether traditional or nontraditional.
Meeting regularly with business leaders, industry professionals, and alumni to review program curriculum, make equipment recommendations, and provide insight on industry trends ensures our students are prepared for the workforce. Who knows, perhaps you’ll connect with someone who can help strengthen your network and career!
We are always looking for new members. If you have expertise in one of our program areas and want to help, please consider registering today by filling out the General Advisory Committee Membership Form below.
It is the policy of the Blackstone Valley Vocational Regional School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic prohibited by state or federal law in its educational policies as required by Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and Chapter 622.
Our next General Advisory Meetings
will be held on Wednesday, March 27th.
We hope to see you there!
General Advisory Committee Members,
please make note of the meeting time
for the shop you are affiliated with:
• Advanced Manufacturing
& Fabrication – 6:00 p.m.
• Automotive Collision – 5:30 p.m.
• Automotive Technology – 6:00 p.m.
• Business & Entrepreneurship – 4:00 p.m.
• Construction Technology – 4:00 p.m.
• Cosmetology – 4:30 p.m.
• Culinary Arts – 4:00 p.m.
• Dental Assisting – 4:30 p.m.
• Drafting & Design Technology – 6:00 p.m.
• Electrical – 5:00 p.m.
• Electronics & Engineering
Technology – 4:00 p.m.
• Engineering Technology – 5:00 p.m.
• Health Services – 4:00 p.m.
• HVAC&R – 4:30 p.m.
• Information Technology – 5:00 p.m.
• Multimedia Communications – 4:30 p.m.
• Painting & Design Technology – 5:00 p.m.
• Plumbing – 5:30 p.m.