Admissions ProcessYou can obtain an application by clicking on this link: Practical Nursing Program Application (Print single-sided!)1. Call the office before stopping by our campus, applications are located in the Main Office between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.2. Contacting our Practical Nursing Program Office either via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling: 508–529–7758 x3122
Candidates for admission to our Practical Nursing Program are required to submit the following along with the $125.00 non-refundable application and TEAS exam fee:
Payment can be made by cash, certified check, or money order at our Business Office during school office hours (between 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) or by credit card using the Submit Payment link, which will take you to BVT's online payment center. Credit cards and personal checks will NOT be accepted in the Business Office.
1. Handwritten application, resume, and application essay titled "What characteristics do you possess that would make you want to be a practical nurse?" The essay is carefully reviewed for content and format. Please cite a source or reference to support your essay.
2. Three (3) professional references are needed: an immediate supervisor (past or present), an employer (past or present), an additional reference from a co-worker, teacher, counselor, or a person with whom you have collaborated on a project or community service. Professional references cannot be family or friends.
3. Satisfactory evidence of secondary school graduation or its equivalent. For example, an official high school transcript or official GED scores/transcript. Foreign Transcripts will need to be translated through the Center of Education Documentation, www.cedevaluations.com.
4. A current passport, original birth certificate, or approved documentation. Minimum age of at least 17.5 years of age before entering into the program.
5. After the above requirements are received and you have successfully passed the TEAS exam, you will be contacted for an interview. It is your responsibility to check that all parts of the application process have been completed and that materials have been received by the PN Program. Applications that remain incomplete for more than 60 days will not be reviewed or included in the admission process.
6. Additional requirements include proof of health insurance, in-district verification, and if in-district, a photo ID.
Notice of Compliance
Our Practical Nursing Program is recognized as a GI Bill-approved school. To ensure consistency and compliance with Section 103 of the Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018, BVT requires:
• The veteran or other eligible beneficiary to provide a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or statement of benefit prior to the first day of classes.
• The veteran or other eligible beneficiary to provide a written request to have their VA educational benefits certified for the semester.
• The veteran or other eligible beneficiary to provide additional information necessary to properly certify their enrollment by the educational institution.
• The policy concerning section 103 is to be available to our current and potential students on our website.
• The policy concerning section 103 will be available to our current and potential students in our next PN Student Handbook.
A new career is waiting for youin our Practical Nursing Program.Now accepting applications for August 2022.
If you have any questions feel free to
e-mail us at: email@example.com orcall us at 508–529–7758 x3122