We're ready to kick off another school year! Each year, we ask our new and returning families to read through the Student Packet and complete the Student-Parent/Guardian Sign-Off Form. The Student Packet contains important information, including the student handbook, school calendar, and digital use policy. Please read through the information and submit the mandatory form by Tuesday, August 31st.
Our Student/Parent Sign-Off Form include:
• Mass General Law Chapter 269, Sections 17th – 19th (Receipt Acknowledgment
• Student Handbook Acknowledgment
• Student Empowered Digital Use Policy
• Medical Information Forms
Please print and complete the Nurse Emergency Information Form
and have your student
return it to their homeroom teacher. The Nurse Emergency Information Form must be
completed for all returning students. Take a moment to read our COVID-19 Testing letter
regarding testing at the school. Please complete the parent/student consent forms and
return it to the school nurses.
If you have questions, please see the School Nurse's
section for more information.
• Student Record Access Request Letter
• Affidavit for Non-Custodial Parent Student Record Access
• Notification to Custodial Parent