Budget SubcommitteeBVT's Budget Subcommittee will accept primary responsibility for reacting to the proposed draft budget extended by the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations. The subcommittee will review, examine, discuss, challenge, investigate, research, expand, delete, or otherwise modify the eventual budget to be submitted to the School Committee. This subcommittee will share its findings with the School Council and it will conduct a public hearing.Budget Subcommittee Members• Julie H. Mitchell of Sutton
• Gerald M. Finn of Millville
• Joseph M. Hall of Bellingham
• Chester P. Hanratty, Jr. of Millbury
• Dr. Michael F. Fitzpatrick – Superintendent-Director
• Lorna M. Mangano – Business Manager
• Barbara A. Auger – Former Treasurer• Christopher C. Pilla – Treasurer
• Anthony E. Steele, II – Assistant Superintendent/Principal (Resource Person)
• Nicole St. Germain – Assistant Business Manager (Resource Person)
2021–2022 Budget Subcommittee Meetings
The Blackstone Valley Vocational Regional District Budget Subcommittee has scheduled public meetings in our Superintendent's Conference Room regarding the FY2023 preliminary budget on the following dates:
• Thursday, November 18th – 5:00 to 5:50 p.m.
• Thursday, December 9th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, December 16th – 5:00 to 5:50 p.m.
• Thursday, January 6th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, January 13th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, January 20th – 5:00 to 5:50 p.m. CANCELED
• Thursday, January 27th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thurs, February 3rd – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. (snow day, if needed)
• Thursday, February 10th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, March 10th – Cafeteria, 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Public Hearing
Check out our full schedule of Public Meetings and Agendas for FY2023 Public Meetings and Agendas Public Meetings and Agendas
Note: Changes to the above schedule and/or notices of special meetings will be posted should they occur.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes