Budget SubcommitteeBVT's Budget Subcommittee will accept primary responsibility for reacting to the proposed draft budget extended by the Superintendent and Business Manager. The subcommittee will review, examine, discuss, challenge, investigate, research, expand, delete, or otherwise modify the eventual budget to be submitted to the School Committee. This subcommittee will share its findings with the School Council and it will conduct a public hearing.Budget Subcommittee Members• Gerald M. Finn of Millville – Chair• Chester P. Hanratty, Jr. of Millbury – Vice Chair• Joseph M. Hall of Bellingham – School Committee Member
• Edward D. Cray, III of Mendon – School Committee Member
• Dr. Michael F. Fitzpatrick – Superintendent-Director
• Lorna M. Mangano – Business Manager• Christopher C. Pilla – Treasurer
• Anthony E. Steele, II – Assistant Superintendent/Principal (Resource Person)
• Nicole Ferguson – Assistant Business Manager (Resource Person)
2022–2023 Budget Subcommittee Meetings
The Blackstone Valley Vocational Regional District Budget Subcommittee has scheduled the following public meetings in our Superintendent's Conference Room regarding the FY2024 preliminary budget on the following dates:
• Thursday, November 17th – 5:00 to 5:50 p.m.
• Thursday, December 8th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, December 15th – 5:00 to 5:50 p.m.
• Thursday, January 5th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, January 19th – 5:00 to 5:50 p.m.
• Thursday, January 26th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, February 2nd – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, February 9th – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. (snow day, if needed)
• Thursday, March 2nd – 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday, March 23rd – BVT Cafeteria, 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Public Hearing
Check out our full schedule of Public Meetings and Agendas for FY2024 Public Meetings and Agendas
Note: Changes to the above schedule and/or notices of special meetings will be posted should they occur.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes