• Vocational Forms

    Certificate of School Experience

    The Certificate of School Experience Form is primarily used for licensed trade shops like Electrical, HVAC&R, and Plumbing to verify their hours or tiers. If you are in need of a certificate stating you participated in a shop other than the three listed, you must fill out our Alumni Request for Transcript Form. Please allow 1–2 weeks for processing. You will be contacted once completed.

    If you have any questions you can contact:

    The Main Office