Tuition Fee & Policy
The cost for this 15-week course is $749.00, which includes:
• Base tuition
• Digital Multimeter
• Project supplies and materials
• Safety glasses
• Administrative fee
• Final EPA 608 certification exam ($50 value)
IMPORTANT TUITION NOTES
• Tuition for the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Program must be paid in full prior to the first day of class.
• The tuition payment can be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card in our Business Office, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Tuition fee can also be made to our online payment center (UniPay Gold) by simply clicking this SUBMIT BUTTON. Online payments allow for Master Card, Discover, and American Express transactions.