Applicants to our Advanced Manufacturing Foundational Skills Moonlight Program must be able to meet technical standards required to successfully complete our program. You must be able to perform these standards with or without reasonable accommodations, upon acceptance to the program.
• Read and comprehend textbook material at the 10th grade level.
• Speak clearly and relay information whether spoken, printed, signed or computer-
voice format in conversational English.
• Gather, analyze, and draw conclusions from information.
• Stand for extended periods of time for a two hour minimum.Proper Work Attire
Proper work attire is pivotal to those working within a manufacturing work environment. Due to the physically labor intensive nature of this field, one must dress in safe, durable, and practical clothing. Understanding the importance of this dress code, while adhering to all safety protocols, is critical to your success while engaged in our modern manufacturing lab.
• Students should wear clothing which allows free movement for ease and efficiency.
• Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry while operating machinery.
• Long hair must be securely pulled back avoiding accidental entanglement
• Clothes will get dirty. Wear clothing that can easily be washed time and time again.
• Comfortable and slip-resistant work boots or safety shoes are required. This footwear
will protect your feet from serious injury from rolling or falling objects, or from an
object piercing the sole or top of the foot.
Should you have questions or
need any additional assistance,
please call our Vocational Office at:
508–529–7758 x3004 or e-mail us at: