Tuition Fee & Policy
The cost for each 15-week course is $625.00, which includes:
• Base tuition
• Toolbox ($100 value)
• Access to online program manual
• Safety glasses
• Project supplies and materials
• Application fee
• ID fee
IMPORTANT TUITION NOTES
• Tuition for the Advanced Manufacturing Foundational Skills I Program must be paid in full prior to the first day of class.
• The tuition payment can be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card in our Business Office, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Tuition fee can also be made to our online payment center (UniPay Gold) by simply clicking this SUBMIT BUTTON. Online payments allow for ACH, MasterCard, or Discover transactions.
Should you have any questions
or need any additional assistance
regarding the tuition or our policies,
call our Business Office at: