Suit Up & Take the FieldThe summer is almost here, but before you know it you’ll be kicking off your flip flops, lacing up your sneakers, and joining us on our athletic fields. We have a number of fall sports you can take part in to help you develop a strong sense of focus and commitment while staying active and healthy. Team sports are also a great opportunity to make new friends and have fun as you work together in a competitive environment.
• Football – Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshmen• Field Hockey – Varsity and Junior Varsity• Girls Soccer – Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshmen• Boys Soccer – Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshmen• Cross Country – Varsity and Junior Varsity• Girls Volleyball – Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshmen• Golf – Varsity and Junior Varsity• Fall Cheerleading – Varsity and Junior VarsityFall sports are only a few months away. Before you are eligible to participate, you must make sure you have completed all registration information below, which includes submitting an updated doctor's physical to the nurse's office.
For sports sign-ups please proceed to the on-line registration. There are no forms that you need to complete; everything is in an on-line format. Select the registration link. It will direct you to the FamilyID website of BVT. You will be asked to login using your e-mail address and password that you used last year. From there you will be able to select your sport and proceed thru all the questions.
Freshmen & New Athletes
To register for sports please proceed to the on-line registration. There are no forms that you need to complete; everything is in an on-line format. Select the registration link. It will direct you to the FamilyID website of BVT. You will be asked to establish a login using your e-mail address and establishing a password. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail verifying your account. From there you will be able to log back into FamilyID and select your sport. Please proceed thru all the questions.
NOTE: For incoming freshmen who have not received Student IDs yet, please use"0000" as your ID number.
All students wishing to participate in athletics must have completed the following:
• Fill out FamilyID Registration – The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child’s health, medical concerns, injuries, medications, and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches. Updated (within the last 13 months) physical handed into the Athletic Director/School Nurse/Athletic Trainer. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• Pay Athletic Fee – Once you have made a team, and after tryouts are complete you should pay your athletic fee. You can make your payment for sports fees at our online payment center. Under "Transactions" on the left of the screen, choose "Athletic Fees" and your sport name. You can also bring your payment to the Business Office during school hours.
• Complete Baseline ImPACT Concussion Screening – Schedule of offered times is posted three days prior to tryouts. All new athletes are required to complete, and renewal is two years after the first test date for all athletes.
• Read the Athletic Handbook.
Fall Sports 2021 Tryouts ScheduleFOOTBALL – ALL LEVELSAugust 23rd – August 26th
Levels – Varsity, JV & FreshmenAugust 20th 2:45 – 5:30 p.m.Football Camp Registration Brochure
GIRLS SOCCER2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
BOYS SOCCERAugust 23rd – August 26th2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
GOLFTryout Listing by DayAugust 23rd – August 26th2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
FIELD HOCKEYAugust 23rd – August 26th
2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
FALL CHEERLEADINGThe Fall Cheerleading season for allLevels – Varsity & JVAugust TBA
CROSS COUNTRYAugust 23rd – August 26th2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
GIRLS VOLLEYBALLAugust 23rd – August 26th2:30 – 5:30 p.m.NOTE: The Sports Late Buses
will leave BVT promptly at 5:45 p.m.
daily from the Café Annex doors.