• Request for Transcript
    Alumni, you must use the following form to request an official or unofficial transcript be sent to a college/university, scholarship source, employer, or you directly. A separate form must be submitted for each request. After clicking the "Submit" button, scroll up for the "Confirmation Message", which is the only confirmation you will receive.

    Please allow five business days for processing. Transcripts will be sent via e-mail. If you need a hard copy of your transcript, be sure to enter your complete mailing address, and we'll send it to you via U.S. mail. 

    If you are a current student of BVT, you must see your Guidance Counselor to request a transcript.

    Graduates of the LPN Program must go to LPN Program to request their transcript.
    Note: We do not keep copies of diplomas. At graduation, you received the only original of your diploma. 

    If you have any questions, please contact:

    Anne-Marie Colonero
    508-529-7758  x3020