Capture the Memories & AccomplishmentsSeniors, there is no better way to capture the memories and accomplishments of your time at BVT than with a limited-edition yearbook. From funny day-to-day moments to sports, activities, and milestones, your yearbook is a keepsake time capsule of your high school years.The years will come and go, but whether five or fifty years from now, you'll be glad you can flip through your yearbook to relive great times with special friends.Updates will be posted here as they become available, please check back often!
Senior Portraits/Baby Pictures
• Images and wardrobe must be school appropriate
• Shots from the waist up typically look best. Avoid full-length body shots.
• Screenshots, watermarked, or pictures pulled from websites, or social media sites
will not be accepted.
• Image size: Vertical, minimum size is 2” x 2.5” at 300 ppi
Senior Portrait Photographers
• Having your portraits taken over the summer is highly recommended.
• You may use any photographer of your choice for senior portraits.
Submitting Senior Portraits and/or Baby Photos
• Upload your photo(s) to the online dropbox by November 1st
• NOTE: You will receive an automated message via e-mail from Jostens
/ReplayIt confirms your photo was received.
• If your portrait was taken by Morin Studio, they will send it to us directly.
• Submitting a baby photo is optional.
Ordering a Yearbook
Yearbooks Sell Out Every Year!
• The cost of a yearbook is $85.00.
• You must pre-order your yearbook. THE SCHOOL DOES NOT ORDER EXTRAS!
• A minimum deposit of $20 is required to reserve your copy. Don’t miss out!
To Place an Order
• Orders can be placed on the Jostens Website
• Payment plans are available.
• Order your yearbook by Tuesday, January 31st.
• Exact date TBD.
Senior Yearbook Content
• Due Nov 10th, 2022
• Senior Biography submission forms will be sent to seniors via email.
Student Recognition Ads
• Parents, you have the option to purchase ad space to leave a special message for your graduate.
• Deadline to purchase is Tuesday, January 31st.
• Limit ONE ad per student – space is limited.
• Space is limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
If you have additional questions, please e-mail Ms. McCabe or Mr. Millette at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't Miss These Important Dates!
Tuesday, November 1st
Senior Biography*, Portraits,
and Baby Pictures are due
*Submission form will be sent out
October 24, 2022
Tuesday, January 31st
Yearbook orders are due
Tuesday, January 31st
Student Recognition Ads Deadline
Limited space available and
sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Download this quick reference sheet,
complete with a to-do list, senior portraits
and yearbook order information,
and much more!
DID YOU KNOW...
...that our yearbook recently earned
the Jostens 2022 National Program of
Excellence Award at the bronze level?
Join our Yearbook Club and
you too can have a say in what goes
in your 2022–2023 senior yearbook.
We meet on Tuesdays after school in
Multimedia. No experience is necessary.