Capture the Memories & AccomplishmentsSeniors, there is no better way to capture the memories and accomplishments of your time at BVT than with a limited-edition yearbook. From funny day-to-day moments to sports, activities, and milestones, your yearbook is a keepsake time capsule of your high school years.The years will come and go, but whether five or fifty years from now, you'll be glad you can flip through your yearbook to relive great times with special friends.Updates will be posted here as they become available, please check back often!
Ordering a Yearbook
Yearbooks Sell Out Every Year!
• The cost of a yearbook is $75.00.
• Order quantities are based on pre-order requests.
• Minimum deposit of $20 is required to reserve your copy.
Don’t miss out!
To Place an Order
• Orders can be placed on Josten's website or in the
Business Office for $75.00
• Payment plans are available.
• Order your yearbook by Monday, January 31st.
• Exact date TBD.
Senior Yearbook Content
• Senior Biographies are due by Monday, November 1st. It's easy. Link to a Google Form
will be posted once the yearbook committee meets to determine what will be included
in this years senior bio’s. Stay tuned!
Student Recognition Ads
• Parents, you have an option to purchase ad space at the back of the yearbook
to leave a special message for your graduate.
• Please, purchase only ONE ad per student – we sell out on ad space every year.
• Space is limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Payment MUST be sent to the school once your ad request is submitted.
• You can upload your Student Recognition Ad starting Sunday, August 1st.
Watch your e-mail for a messages from Jostens.
• The deadline to purchase a Senior Recognition Ads is Monday, January 31st.
• Any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Senior Portraits/Baby Pictures
• Images and wardrobe must be school appropriate
• Shots from the waist up typically look best. Avoid full-length body shots
• Screenshots, watermarked, or pictures pulled from websites, or social media sites
will not be accepted
• Image size: Vertical, minimum size is 2” x 2.5” at 300 ppi
Senior Portrait Photographers
• You may use any photographer of your choice for senior portraits.
• Having your portraits taken over the summer is highly recommended.
Submitting Senior Portraits and/or Baby Photos
• Upload your photo(s) to the online dropbox by Monday, November 1st
• If your portrait was taken by Morin Studio, they will send it to us directly.
• Submitting a baby photo is optional.
Don't Miss These Important Dates!
Monday, November 1st
Senior yearbook biography,
portraits, and baby pictures
Monday, January 31st
Yearbook orders and deposit are due
Monday, January 31st
Student Recognition Ads deadline
Limited ad space available and
sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Download this quick reference sheet,
complete with a to-do list, senior portraits
and yearbook order information,
and much more!
The 2020-2021 yearbooks will be
distributed this fall, date TBA.
Thank you for your patience!